By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- The information contained here is intended for general information purposes only. We make efforts to ensure that the information shared is accurate, however there may be inaccuracies and errors which can be corrected when noticed or pointed out.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided here, including any hyperlinks or advertisements.
- The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright G Caffe.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory, abusive, indecent, in breach of the privacy of any person or obscene.
- You agree not to send any spam or engage in any activity that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify G Caffe against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against G Caffe as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- We accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by G Caffe from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
- We respect the privacy of visitors and users of this website, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website.
- References to “we”, “us” and “our” are references to G Caffe.
- “The Gappuccino” is a trademark of G Caffe.
All contents displayed on or available from G Caffe are the property of G Caffe, unless specified especially. By using G Caffe you are agreeing that you will not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute or dispose of in any way any content (other than use through sharing options). Neither the ‘G Caffe’ name nor any other concerns such as ‘The Gappuccino’ or “Gee” or “G” or the taglines “Touching Lives Spreading Smiles”, “Positioning Ideas”, “Value PR”, “Writing Success Stories”, “Bringing Your Story To Life”, “Business of Brands”, “Together We Create” or the favicon may be used or copied in any manner.
- In using G Caffe you agree to indemnify and hold harmless gcaffe.com and its all other concerns and each of their respective workforce (and you shall continue to indemnify them and hold them harmless) in respect of all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, damages and demands suffered in connection with any content which you post or share on or through gcaffe.com, your conduct in using G Caffe, your online behaviour and any partnership or association or interaction that you may have with G Caffe.
G Caffe provides convenient links (hyperlinked on the website) and if you choose to access any of these links, you may be be leaving gcaffe.com and in that eventuality G Caffe will not be responsible for any eventuality.
- G Caffe reserves the right to remove a link at any time.
G Caffe respects and protects your privacy. It values readers, subscribers, visitors and partners. Any personal detail that you share here is not made public other than your name or info that you disclose to post a comment.
- However, G Caffe may share such information with any concerned agency, if so required by law. G Caffe may use your email id to send you news feeds or feedbacks or to contact you for partnership purposes.
As you are aware website contents may not always be safe and secure so G Caffe advises you to be careful about what and how much you share online.
- G Caffe makes effort to share accurate information with you but there may be some inaccuracies or errors. The same can be corrected if notified.
Information on G Caffe may be subject to changes or updates without specific notice. You are advised to make appropriate inquiry and seek appropriate advice before acting on any advertisements that you may see. G Caffe does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services and shall not be held liable for any consequences.
- G Caffe understands that you agree to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information about yourself in the required fields when interacting.
G Caffe cannot take responsibility or liability for the conduct of any person who uses this site. In addition, G Caffe is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered as a result of the use of this site.
Accessibility & Feedback
If you have trouble using G Caffe with certain web browsers or other software or if you want to let us know how we can improve accessibility, please let us know by clicking here to contact G Caffe. Feedback and suggestions help to improve services.
May it be known that information on G Caffe might be out of date, incomplete, contain some errors or be in some way unreliable… as all these depend on different time zones and vary from person to person. Just to be sure, please check any information obtained from G Caffe before acting upon it in any way.
As a user, you may have different opinions and at times might feel like sharing with G Caffe. You are encouraged to speak your mind.
If you have any issue (with G Caffe) that is bothering you, discuss and resolve. If in doubt, please don’t leave it out. Talk. For queries, comments, complaints or feedback regarding G Caffe, just get in touch. Click here to contact G Caffe or write to email@example.com
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to G Caffe should be addressed to: Geetanjali Kaul, Everest House, G.T.Road, Ghaziabad, UP, India.